Using Highlight to find potential products
Jan 12, 2022
The highlight feature will help you quickly spot the most potential product among thousands of results of Etsy.
Tips for more sales
- Keep the Created Day of the product close to the present date
- High views must be the top priority
- Favorites can be taken into consideration but not one of the top priority
- The daily views index is extremely important, it determines the search rate
- Time of listing Update / Renew listing is shown through Updated Day
- Focus on Tags of listings that have a high sell rate
- Pay attention to the Categories to draw the most traffic
How to set the parameter for the Extension?
I want to know the potential product of 3D product on Etsy?
- I will set the Created day to 90 and Daily View to 5.
Explanation: products with Created Day ≤ 90 và Daily View ≥ 5 will be highlighted in red.
I want to know the potential product of 2D shirt?
- I will set the Created day to 90 and Daily View to 10.
Explanation: products with Created Day ≤ 90 và Daily View ≥ 10 will be highlighted in red.
Each category/niche you see on Etsy will have a different index, when you use it for a while you will know which index fits your niche.
The potential index for 3D products will be much lower than 2D products.
Products with higher Daily view or more Favorites and smaller Created Day (listing creation date) are potential products.
In addition, you can also hide the Tag and category information of the listing if needed.